Level 2 Personal Licence 

Anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a personal licence. This qualification is aimed at individuals working in, or preparing to work in, any industry that involves the retail sale of alcohol.

To speak to a member of the team call 07786980934 or email theteam@hygienesue.co.uk