In July 2016, 15-year-old Natasha ate a Pret a Manger artichoke, olive and tapenade baguette bought at Heathrow Airport. Unknown to her, sesame seeds had been baked into the bread. Due to her sesame allergy, Natasha sadly died of anaphylaxis after collapsing onboard a flight shortly afterwards.
From October 2021, you must label all foods produced and packed for sale at the same premises with a full list of ingredients. Natasha's law is a new food labelling legislation created after Natasha Ednan-Laperouse had a fatal allergic reaction.